Scope of membership
The membership in the walk-in corresponds to the total offer of the walk-in and includes a strengthening and endurance training on the most modern fitness equipment, the participation in an extensive range of courses (spinal gymnastics, aerobics, etc.), as well as the use of the swimming pool and sauna during the respective opening hours. The initial diagnostics or trainer lesson at the beginning of a membership is obligatory.
Entry diagnostics & appointment allocation
The initial diagnostic examination serves to identify risk factors and to determine weaknesses in the motor skills areas of strength, endurance, mobility, and coordination. The aim is to create an individual training plan - adapted to the wishes and goals of the client - which should compensate the identified deficits in the long term.
The diagnostic examinations can also be booked individually outside the starting package. All our offers are exclusively for KIT employees and KIT students. Prices are available on request.
Payment only via EC card at walk-in reception.
Starter package for new customers
- The handling of the registration formalities including membership card
- Anamnesis, answering some questions to exclude risk factors, acute diseases, former injuries, etc.
- Extensive diagnostic introductory examination consisting of:
- Pulmonary function test
- Body Fat Analysis (BIA)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Fitness - basic test (endurance, strength, mobility and coordination)
- Measurement of the trunk musculature to determine muscular imbalances (Back - Check)
- Preparation of a test report based on the results of the initial diagnostics
individual training plan
- Introduction to the equipment training
- Development of an individual stretching program
- If required, special coordination exercises/proprioceptive training (e.g. with Posturomed)
- Total duration: approx. 2 hours
|contract type||Students||KIT Employees|
|3-month contract||90 €||105 €|
|6-month contract||150 €||175 €|
|12-month contract||250 €||300 €|