Scope of membership
Membership in walk-in corresponds to the overall offer of walk-in and includes strengthening and endurance training on state-of-the-art fitness equipment, participation in an extensive range of courses (spinal gymnastics, aerobics, etc.), as well as the use of the swimming pool and calisthenics park during the respective opening hours. The initial diagnostics or trainer lesson at the beginning of a membership is obligatory.
The initial diagnosis serves to identify risk factors and to determine weaknesses in the motor skill areas of strength, endurance, mobility and coordination. The goal is to create an individual training plan - adapted to the wishes and goals of the client - to compensate for the identified deficits in the long term.
The diagnostic examinations can also be booked individually outside of the start package. All our offers are exclusively for KIT employees and KIT students. Prices are available on request.
Just call us at 0721/608-48077 to make an appointment for the mandatory introductory session. Of course, you are also welcome to visit us in person (Hochschulsport, building 40.44, ground floor).
Payment only via EC card at the walk-in reception
Start package for new customers
- Handling the registration formalities including membership card.
- Medical history, answering some questions to exclude risk factors, acute illnesses, former injuries, etc.
- Comprehensive introductory diagnostic examination consisting of:
- Calculation of the body mass index (BMI)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Medical body analysis (BIA/SECA)
- Muscle segment calculation
- Creation of an individual training plan based on the results of the initial diagnostic
individual training plan based on the results of the initial diagnostics
- Instruction in equipment training
- Development of an individual stretching program
- If required, special coordination exercises/proprioceptive training (e.g. with the Posturomed)
- Total duration: approx. 2 hours
- One-time costs 50€