Registration and information
Are you interested in one of our sports programs? We will help you with the registration and communication with the respective course leader. Our goal is to integrate all interested and sports-minded people with disabilities into our sports program.
Write us an email at sportreferat∂sport.kit.edu or call us at +49 721 608 41872. This way, you will come out directly to our inclusion officer and nothing will stand in the way of your participation in university sports.
- Competitive sports, course offering, course, participant & sports facility management, internationalization, inclusion
- Allocation of free sports facilities, change of contact data, inclusion sports
- 108 im Geb. 40.44 Halle 2
- +49 721 608 41872
- sportreferat∂ sport kit edu
- Students with disabilities and chronic illness
- +49 721 608 44860
- angelika scherwitz∂ kit edu
- Study center for the visually impaired
- Inclusive mobile, inclusion sport
- +49 721 608 41937
- susanne schneider∂ kit edu
What is inclusion? -- This Aktion Mensch comic strip provides an answer to this question. In about 80 seconds, it shows in stick figure style what inclusion means: in sports, at school, at work.
Click here to go to the Aktion Mensch topic page: Inclusion in and through sports.to the short film
KIT University Sports would like to enable participation in sports for people with and without impairments. Especially movement, play and sports are ideally suited for the emergence of an inclusive society. For us, inclusion is not seen as an expense, but as a gain. Learning from and with each other and having fun together is our goal. Inclusion today still unusual, tomorrow normality and not to be imagined without.
Everyone is welcome in university sports. Also YOU!
KIT SC has initiated a para-swim group starting Tuesday, October 25 at the KIT swimming pool. More information via Sarah Heinisch and in the info flyer below.Infoflyer