Dr. Bernd Stetter
- Academic employee
- Room: 119, Geb. 40.40
- Phone: +49 721 608 - 43542
- Fax: +49 721 608 - 48951
- Bernd Stetter∂ kit edu
Office Hours and News
Tuesday, 02:00 – 03:00 PM
Appointment by agreement by E-Mail
- Biomechanics of human movement
- Clinical biomechanics
- Wearable sensors based on human movement analysis
- Improving surgical treatment outcomes in Hip Osteoarthritis based on Biomechanical and Biomarkers Discoveries (HOBBID)
- Biomechanical evaluation of a knee brace for the treatment of medio-tibiofemoral knee osteoarthritis
- Biomechanical evaluation of a sensor-equipped knee brace for joint load estimation in patiens with knee osteoarthritis
- VL "Neuromechanics: Motor Control and Biomechanics of Human Movements" (Master)
- PS "Anatomy"
- PS "Exercise Science"
- Ü "Gait and Balance Analysis"
|Since 2021||Research associate / Postdoc, IfSS, KIT|
|2015 - 2021||Research assistant and PhD Student, IfSS, KIT|
|2014/2015||Research assistant, Pattern Recognition Lab, Department of Computer Science, Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuernberg|
Research stay at the Human Performance Lab, University of Calgary, Canada
|2011 – 2014||
Master of Science in Sports Science (major: Movement and Technology), KIT
Semester abroad at Human Performance Lab, University of Calgary, Canada
|2008 – 2011||Bachelor of Engineering in Technical Orthopedics, University of Applied Sciences Münster|
Prices and Scholarships
- 3rd place at the dvs-young-generation-awards 2019 at the 24th day of sport scientific universities of the dvs
- Travel scholarship in the circumstances of the dvs-young-generation-awards 2019
- Graduate Award 2014 of the IfSS for the Master's Program "Movement and Technology"
- PROMOS-Scholarship (2013)
- NRW-Scholarship (2010/11)