Ethnicity as a part of social constructs has been considered as an obesity-related risk factor for children and adolescents. This project will explore obesity and its risk factors including acculturation, dietary intake, physical activity and socioeconomic status of children and young adults in interethnic families (Chinese-German) who live in a bi-cultural environment.
Zielgruppe: Kinder und Jugendliche (6-18 Jahre)
Laufzeit: 2009-2016 (Promotionsprojekt)
Finanzierende Stelle(n): -
Förderer: FoSS und DAAD
Arbeiten zum Adipositas-Projekt
- Investigations on the epidemiologic factors of injury of college soccer athletes. (Guojun Zhang, 2000)
- Influences of regular training on physical and mental development of table tennis players in spurt during puberty (Guojun Zhang, 2004)
- X. Yan; H. Chang; G. Zhang (2007) The physical fitness of college students in Beijing University of Agriculture. Journal of Beijing University of agriculture2007,22 (2):68-70.DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1002-3186.2007.02.019
- Y. Zhang; G. Zhang (2006) The influences of regular training on physical and mental development of female table tennis players in spurt during puberty. Journal of Beijing Sport University, 2006,29 (6):777-780.DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1007-3612.2006.06.019.
- G. Zhang; Y. Zhang (2005) The influences of regular training on physical and mental development of male table tennis players in spurt during puberty. Journal of Shandong Institute of Physical Education and Sports 2005,21 (4):72-75.DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1006-2076.2005.04.025.