- Schmidt, S. C., Schneider, J., Reimers, A. K., Niessner, C. & Woll, A. (2019). Exploratory Determined Correlates of Physical Activity in Children and Adolescents: The MoMo Study. International journal of environmental research and public health, 16 (3), 1-16. doi: 10.3390/ijerph16030415.
- Reimers, A. K., Brzoska, P., Niessner, C., Schmidt, S. C. E., Worth, A. & Woll, A. (2019). Are there disparities in different domains of physical activity between school-aged migrant and non-migrant children and adolescents? Insights from Germany. PloS one, 14 (3), e0214022. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0214022.
- Demetriou, Y., Hebestreit, A., Reimers, A. K., Schlund, A., Niessner, C., Schmidt, S. et al. (2018). Results from Germany's 2018 Report Card on Physical Activity for Children and Youth. Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 15 (S2), S363-S365. doi: 10.1123/jpah.2018-0538.
- Schmidt, S., Bosy-Westphal, A., Niessner, C. & Woll, A. (2018). Representative body composition percentiles from bioelectrical impedance analyses among children and adolescents. The MoMo study. Clinical nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland). doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2018.11.026.
- Albrecht, C., Oriwol, D., Hanssen-Doose, A., Woll, A. & Worth, A. (2018). German percentile curves of physical fitness from childhood to early adulthood- the MoMo-Study. In N. Anoke, L. Carmichael, N. Clarke, R. Copeland, D. Crone, J. L. Duda et al. (Eds.), 7th International Society for Physical Activity and Health Congress (vol. 15, p. 50). Human Kinetics.
- Schmidt, S. C. E., Henn, A., Albrecht, C. & Woll, A. (2017). Physical Activity of German Children and Adolescents 2003-2012: The MoMo-Study. International journal of environmental research and public health, 14 (11). doi: 10.3390/ijerph14111375.
- Woll, A., Albrecht, C. & Worth, A. (2017). Motorik-Module (MoMo) – the KiGGS wave 2 module to survey motor performance and physical activity. Journal of Health Monitoring, 2 (S3), 66-73. doi: 10.17886/RKI-GBE-2017-110.
- Jekauc D, Wagner MO, Herrmann C, Hegazy K, Woll A (2017) Does Physical Self-Concept Mediate the Relationship between Motor Abilities and Physical Activity in Adolescents and Young Adults? PLoS ONE 12(1): e0168539. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0168539
- Wagner, M.O., Jekauc, D., Worth, A. & Woll, A. (2016). Elaboration of the Environmental Stress Hypothesis – Results from a population-based 6-year follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology, 7:1904. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2016.01904.
- Henn, A. (2015). Physical activity and body weight among German adolescents –a longitudinal consideration. KIT Verlag Karlsruhe. DOI: 10.5445/IR/1000051491
- Rauner, A., Jekauc, D., Mess, F., Schmidt, S. & Woll, A. (2015). Tracking physical activity in different settings from late childhood to early adulthood in Germany: the MoMo Longitudinal Study. BMC Public Health, 15(1), 391.
- Spengler S, Mess F, Woll A. (2015). Do Media Use and Physical Activity Compete in Adolescents? Results of the MoMo Study. PLoS One, 10(12):e0142544.
- Spengler, S., Mess, F., Schmocker, E., & Woll, A. (2014). Longitudinal associations of health-related behavior patterns in adolescence with change of weight status and self-rated health over a period of 6 years: results of the MoMo longitudinal study. BMC Pediatrics, 14, doi:10.1186/1471-2431-14-242.
- Reimers, A.K., Wagner, M.O., Alvanides, S., Steinmayr, A., Reiner, M., Schmidt, S., & Woll, A. (2014). Proximity to sports facilities and sports participation for adolescents inGermany. PLoS ONE, 9 (3), e93059.
- Focke, A., Strutzenberger, G., Jekauc, D., Worth, A., Woll, A., & Schwameder, H. (2013). Effects of age, sex and activity level on counter-movement jump performance in children and adolescents. European Journal of Sport Science, 13(5), 518-26.
- Jekauc, D., Reimers, A., Wagner, M., & Woll, A. (2013). Physical activity in sports clubs of children and adolescents in Germany: Results from a nationwide representative survey. Journal of Public Health, 21, 505-13.
- Jekauc, D., Völkle, M., Wagner, M., Mewes, N. & Woll, A. (2013). Validity,Reliability and Invariance of the German Version of Physical Activity Enjoyment Scale. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 38(1), 104-115.
- Lämmle, L., Bergmann, K., Bös, K., & Koletzko, B. (2013). Predictors of differences in vitamin D levels in children and adolescents and their relation to endurance performance. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 62, 55-62.
- Lämmle, L., Woll, A., Mensink, G.B.M., & Bös, K. (2013). Distal and proximal factors of health behaviors and their associations with health in children and adolescents. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10(7), 2944-2978.
- Lämmle, L., Ziegler, M., Seidel, I., Worth, A., & Bös, K. (2013). Four classes of physical fitness in German children and adolescents: only differences in performance or at-risk groups? International Journal of Public Health, 58,187-196.
- Peterhans, E., Worth, A. & Woll, A. (2013). Association between health behaviours and cardiorespiratory fitness in Adolescents: Results from the cross-sectional MoMo-Study. Journal of Adolescent Health, 53, 272-279.
- Rauner, A., Mess, F. & Woll, A. (2013). The relationship between physical activity, physical fitness and overweight in adolescents: a systematic review of studies published in or after 2000. BMC Pediatrics, 13:19. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2431-13-19.
- Reimers, A., Jekauc, D., Peterhans, E., Wagner, M., & Woll, A. (2013). Prevalence and socio-demographic correlates of active commutingto school in a nationwide representative sample of German adolescents. Preventive Medicine, 56 (1), 64-69.
- Reimers, A., Mess, F., Bucksch, J., & Woll, A. (2013).Systematic review on measurement properties of questionnaires assessing the neighbourhood environment in the context of youth physical activity behavior –a systematic review of measurement properties.BMC Public Health, 13, 461. doi:10.1186/1471-2458-13-461
- Spengler, S. & Woll, A. (2013). The more physically active, the healthier? The relationship between physical activity and health-related quality of life in adolescents: the MoMo-Study. Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 10,708-715.
- Wagner, M.O., Bös, K., Jekauc, D., Mewes, N., Oberger, J., Reimers, A.K., Schlenker, L., Worth, A., & Woll, A. (2013). Cohort Profile: The Motorik-Modul (MoMo) Longitudinal Study - Physical Fitness and Physical Activity as Determinants of Health Development in German Children and Adolescents. International Journal of Epidemiology. doi: 10.1093/ije/dyt098.
- Woll, A., Worth, A., Mündermann, A., Hölling, H., Jekauc, D., & Bös, K. (2013). Age-and sex-dependent disparity in physical fitness between obese and normalweight children and adolescents. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 53(1), 48-55.
- Jekauc, D., Reimers, A., Wagner, M. & Woll, A. (2012). Prevalence and socio-demographic correlates of the compliance with the physical activity guidelines in children and adolescents in Germany. BMC Public Health, 12, 714.
- Tittlbach, S., Sygusch, R., Brehm, W., Woll, A., Lampert, T., Abele, A. & Bös, K. (2011). Association between Physical Activity and Health in German Adolescents. European Journal of Sport Science, 11(4), 283-291.
- Woll, A., Kurth, B. M., Opper, E., Worth, A. & Bos, K. (2011). The 'Motorik-Modul' (MoMo): physical fitness and physical activity in German children and adolescents. European Journal of Pediatrics, 170(9), 1129-1142.
- Wagner, M., Worth, A. & Bös, K. (2009). Problems and ways of comparing international fitness data.International Journalof Physical Education. A Review Publication 46(3), 21-27.